Become Pro in Microsoft Word From Beginner to Advanced
What You’ll Learn
- Become Pro in Microsoft Word From Beginner to Advanced
- Using Microsoft Word Styles, you can format your documents better.
- How to write in APA, MLA, CHICAGO, and Havard Styles, and how to write in them.
- Many ways to make dynamic layouts.
- The process of making documents that can be printed and sent to other people.
- Work with Tab Stops to Make Content Fit Together.
- Make changes to a document and see if you want to accept or not.
- Keep an eye on the templates that you have set up.
- Sections and page breaks let you change how the page looks and how it moves.
- When you start making Microsoft Word documents, learn the basics.
- Perform mail merges to make mailing labels and form letters, like this one.
- You need a computer to do your job
- You don’t need to know anything about Microsoft Word before you start.
- Whether it’s a computer with Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, or Word 2016, it has Word 2010.
Recorded with Microsoft Word 2013/2016 on a Windows machine, but it also works with Word 2010, 2013, and 2016. The interface for Mac users will be a little different because the videos were made with Microsoft Word for Windows.
These tools are the most popular on the market, and this class will help you learn about them in-depth. As your instructor, I will use my Microsoft Office training to help you learn more about Microsoft Word. I will show you how to do each thing step by step. The techniques and tools you learn even if you’ve used Word for a long time will surprise you.
At the end of this course, you will know how to use the most popular and sought-after tools in Microsoft Word. You will also have the confidence to do many Word tasks quickly and smoothly. Just a few of them:
The Process of Making Dynamic Microsoft Word Documents
- With Styles, it’s easy to format a document well.
- Documents need to be ready for printing and exporting.
- Manage a lot of documents.
- When you work with Page and Section Breaks.
- In this case, you can change the orientation of the page.
- Table Layouts can be made and changed.
- Work with Tab Stops to Align Content the Right Way.
- Add media and images.
- In order to make mailing labels and form letters, you can do mail merges.
- Build and Send Word Forms.
- Manage the Templates.
- Protect documents from being changed.
- Track and Accept or Reject Changes to a File.
Who This Course is For:
People who don’t know how to use Microsoft Word and want to learn how to use it.
This class is for people who want to improve their skills with Microsoft Word.