Android Studio and SurfaceView make it easy to make and sell an Android game called Endless Runner. You can make and sell the game in less than two hours.
What You’ll learn
Android Game Development: Endless Runner Game in Android
- In this course, you’ll learn how to make an Endless Runner Game in less than two hours.
- Building games is so much fun. You’ll have a good time.
- Make your own game, publish it, then show it off on your resume. This is a great way to get a good job in Android Development because it shows off your skills.
- Create a game loop that runs quickly.
- A good way to start is to learn how to build a basic framework for making and running your games.
- Make sure you keep up with your Java skills by taking this class!
- Learn the basics of game development.
- Learn how to make Android games step by step.
- Google Admob Banner and Interstitial Ads can help you make money with your app right away. You can start making money right away.
- You should have Android Studio set up and running at all times.
- You should know how to use Android Studio to make apps for Android.
- Some basic programming experience, like how to use variables, if-else, loops, methods, and so on.
- You don’t need to know anything about making Android games before you start.
There are a lot of people who want to learn how to make Android games with Android Studio and Java (SurfaceView).
I’ve made more than 10 Android games and put them on Google Play. I also made some of the best Android Game Development courses on Udemy. Here we go: In this course, I’ll show you how to make and sell an Endless Runner Game from start to finish step-by-step.
I’ll show you everything you need to know. Because you’re learning Java, I only expect you to know a little about it. You should know how to use variables, loops, and objects. Other than that, I think you should have the most recent version of Android Studio running on your PC at all times.
Who Should Take This Class?
For people who want to learn about the basics of two-dimensional game development, this course is right for them. It teaches things like how to make a looping game, how to detect touch events, how to play sound effects, how to show your score and save your best, how to monetize with Google Admob, and so on.
This course is great for Absolute Beginners who want to learn how to make Android games from the ground up.
Beginners to making Android games.
People who aren’t very good at Android development.
In this case, the person is a novice at Java programming.
If you want to learn how to make an Android game from the ground up using only Android Studio and Java (SurfaceView), without using any other kind of game engine, then this is a good place for you to start.
Whether you make Android games for fun or for money, they can be very rewarding both personally and professionally. If you want to have some fun, you can make your own games. You can show off your friends and family. You might have been wondering how to make a game at some point.
The experience of making your own game and then putting it out there can be great, and it can also help your job. If you want to make an Android game, you need to know the basics of game development and have the skills to make it happen.
If you want to work in the gaming industry, this is a good place to start. Android is the most popular platform for games, so if you want to work in the industry, this is a good place to start, too.
If you just want to learn how to code, Java is a great language that is also one of the official languages for Android, and making games is a lot of fun. If you want to learn how to make Android games, I can help you. I’ve helped many students over the years.
Who This Course is For:
- People who aren’t very good at Android development.
- Beginners to making Android games.
- Intermediate knowledge of Java programming.
- There are a lot of different ways to make an Android game, but if you want to make one from scratch and write all of the code in Java, this is the way to go.